Bear Group is dedicated to building and supporting custom websites and ecommerce solutions. With technical expertise and high standards of integrity guiding us, we deliver high-quality results that exceed client expectations.
We’re looking for a motivated individual ready to roll up your sleeves and join our talented team of problem solvers. We put people first and understand that ample focus enables our team of developers and technical project managers to be experts in their craft. Work alongside some of the brightest in the industry in a rewarding and down-to-earth company culture. This is a place to thrive.
The type of work depends on the client, but often includes:
- Responsible for high client satisfaction and maintaining profitability by running efficient, on schedule web development projects.
- Direct communication and documentation with existing client base and developers on technical matters, ticket and task handoff, scheduling, and budget.
- Maintain and extend healthy client relationships using solid account management practices.
- Agile sprint planning and general project management, Jira task management, and scheduling. Provide standard project documentation like agendas, project and milestone plans, contact lists, communication plans, and weekly status reports.
- Organizing and leading client, design, and internal development meetings.
- Ensure quality control with documentation, task management, communication, client relationships, and team dynamics across all projects.
- Triaging and scheduling support requests from existing clients.
- Quality assurance and testing prior to client UAT.
- Report directly to the Director of Project Management and contribute to internal process documentation and knowledge sharing.
- Technical tasks may include configuring Drupal, Shopify, and Magento systems, graphic adjustments, and content changes.
- BA/BS degree plus a minimum of 3-5 years of related work experience.
- Candidates should have strong experience in web development methodologies. Experience with Drupal, Shopify, Magento, and other Marketing Technology (CMS, eComm, CRM, Automation, Analytics) is a big plus. Excitement to learn, grow, and adapt to new technologies.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence software used for managing all development tasks, project roadmaps, and resources.
- As a remote company, clear, concise, and professional writing skills are the foundation to success here.
- The ideal candidate has the confidence, enthusiasm and leadership abilities to serve as the primary point of contact for clients — bringing a professional, positive, and proactive approach to meeting client expectations. This person must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects, communicate clearly, and prioritize tasks.
- Background in client-service environments — web development firms, interactive agencies, graphic design firms.
- Ability to set realistic deadlines, forecast risk, coordinate internal and external resources, and accurately estimate resource requirements.
- Office software products expertise and experience with wireframing software, visual workflow, and diagram tools.
Working at Bear Group
We value and support ongoing education and professional development to keep up with ever-evolving technologies and practices. In addition to competitive pay, we provide a range of benefits and resources to our employees, including:
- Salary: $65,000 - $85,000
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 3 weeks of PTO plus approximately 10 company holiday days annually
- 401k with matching
- $1,500 annual education stipend
- $500 Home office equipment stipend
- $250 Software stipend for the tools that you prefer to use
To learn more about us, visit www.beargroup.com. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.